Gorilla Cycle Alarm with 3-Button Remote Transmitter
- Motion Tilt Sensor: Activates the alarm when the motorcycle is moved off of its side stand.
- Current Drain Sensor: Stops hot wiring by activating the alarm when there is a current drop in the motorcycle's electrical system.
- Shock Sensor: Any impact to the motorcycle will activate the alarm. Set the sensitivity to any of the 7 different levels depending on your surroundings.
- LED Warning Light: Indicates that your Cycle Alarm is armed and provides a visual deterrent against theft.
- Powerful 120dB Piezo 5-Tone siren.
- Simple installation takes less than 20 minutes.
- 2-way paging system compatibility.
- Accepts up to 3 transmitters.
- Small, lightweight 3-button remote transmitter enables you to arm, disarm and set all of the alarm features such as shock sensor and siren modes.
- Alarm body and wire connections are 100% waterproof.
- Ultra-compact size fits virtually all makes and models.
- 2-year manufacturer's defects and workmanship warranty.
JC Motors Part# 8007