DynoJet Stage 1 & 2 Jet Kit for Kawasaki KFX 400
- Fits 2005-2006 models.
- Dynojet jet kits increase power and smoothness throughout the entire rev range, while maintaining optimum fuel economy. Each Dynojet jet kit includes comprehensive instructions which show step-by-step installation and testing procedures to ensure a perfect set up every time. This is backed by free telephone and Internet support to Dynojet customers.
- Stage 1 kits are intended for motorcycles with a stock engine using the stock airbox, air filter and stock or aftermarket pipe.
- Stage 1 kits are fully adjustable to allow the use of well-designed aftermarket pipes and K&N stock replacement air filters.
- Stage 1 kits are designed to improve throttle response and driveability - in most cases; power increases of approximately 5% throughout the entire range can be achieved.
- Stage 2 kits are designed for motorcycles with a stock or mildly modified engine using a well-designed stock or aftermarket pipe with a modified airbox and a stock or K&N replacement air filter.
- Stage 2 kits are designed for applications where individual air filters cannot be installed and for applications where airbox modifications improve overall engine performance. In most cases power increases of approximately 8% can be achieved.
- *California warning: The California Air Resources Board ("CARB") does not permit the use of aftermarket products that remove or alter OEM emission control devices unless certified by CARB, other than for racing vehicles on closed courses. This product is legal for use ONLY in Competition Racing Vehicles and is Not legal for use on public roads, streets, or highways. If your shipping address is inside California we will cancel the transaction and refund in full.
JC Motors Part# Q218
Dynojet Manufacturer Warranty