Schuberth C3 Helmet SRC-System
- With the introduction of the first fully-integrated communication system for Schuberth C3 helmet, riders can enjoy bike-to-bike intercom, cellular phone, GPS and MP3 functions without the bulk and aerodynamic drag.
- The ultra-slim SRC-System™ is attached directly to the helmet, encased in a replacement neck collar that snaps into place and is fully operational within minutes after initial charging.
- Up to three riders can communicate within a range of up to 325 yards.
- Automatic connection set-up by speaking; automatic connection shut-down after 30 seconds of silence (Two-channel system of communication).
- Automatic reconnection when call is cut off.
- Phone and GPS:
- Simple set-up between the SRC-System™ and cellular phone and GPS with Bluetooth capability.
- Incoming calls accepted with a voice command or the SRC-System™ control keys.
- GPS voice instructions received over earphones.
- Most MP3 players connect using a USB (No cable required if MP3 supports Bluetooth A2DP technology).
- Simple control of device with the SRC-System™ control keys.
- Rechargeable Li-Po Battery:
- 10 hours of talk time.
- 1 week of stand-by time.
- 2 hours (approximately) of charging time.
- Warning: The Schuberth SRCS should be used only where legal. Some states prohibit or restrict the use of mobile systems. Check your state and local laws before using this system. Legal compliance is user's responsibility.
- Schuberth has no control over the installation of the SRCS or the helmet in which the SRCS is installed. Schuberth makes no warranties, expressed or implied, related to the use or installation of the SRCS. A helmet with the SRCS installed may not protect the user from injury.
JC Motors Part # 9049100270
JC Motors Part # 9049100271