FMF Racing Factory 4.1 RCT Exhaust System Anodized Titanium Canister Carbon Fiber End Cap KTM 500 XCFW
- Item fits 2012 models.
- Incorporating Resonance Chamber Technology.
- Patented core shape lowers sound level while maintaining maximum power output.
- Patented canister shape increases internal volume for more sound absorbing material.
- Patented chamber design to enhance and refine exhaust pressure.
- Factory Forward Engineering centralizes mass and is less prone to crash damage.
- Tuned exhaust with optimized core specifications for each application.
- Comes with the quality, craftsmanship and performance expected from FMF.
- Meets AMA and FIM sound requirements.
- QuietCore 94db insert included.
- Spark arrestor included in muffler.
- Built 100% in the U.S.A. at FMFs state-of-the-art-factory.
- Maintenance made easy with the removal of 4 screws on the front end cap.
- Includes Ti Megabomb Header.
- Notice: For Closed Course Competition Use Only. Not Intended for Street Use.
- Type: System.
- Configuration: Single.
- Const: Titanium.
- Finish: Anodized Titanium.
- Midpipe: Titanium.
- Endcap: Carbon.
- Spark Arrestor: Screen Insert (included).
- Header Const: Titanium.
- Header Type: MegaBomb.
- *California warning: The California Air Resources Board ("CARB") does not permit the use of aftermarket products that remove or alter OEM emission control devices unless certified by CARB, other than for racing vehicles on closed courses. This product is legal for use ONLY in Competition Racing Vehicles and is Not legal for use on public roads, streets, or highways. If your shipping address is inside California we will contact you and request that you sign and return a "Race Use Only" disclaimer. You will also have the option of cancelling the transaction with a full refund.
All merchandise manufactured by FMF Racing has a warranty against manufacturing defects for a period of one (1) year from the date of invoice. Warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of defective products. There is no warranty for normal wear and tear, any type of crash damage or for product failure due to improper muffler or packing maintenance. FMF Racing reserves the right to repair, replace or issue an FMF credit for defective product at its discretion. Credits are valid for a period of one (1) year from issuance. No credit will be issued for labor or other costs incurred beyond the value of the original product. Product returned as a warranty after having been used, if found to be defective, is not valued at the full purchase price. A depreciated value will be estimated for used product. Product accepted as a warranty claim and repaired or replaced will be returned via UPS-ground freight no charge. Warranty excludes product that has been modified or where the product was improperly installed, abnormally used or misused. This limited warranty is in lieu of all other guarantees or warranties implied or expressed. This includes, without limitation, any warranties or merchantability and fitment for a particular purpose. We make no warranty as to products distributed by FMF Racing, expressed or implied. We will, however, pass on all warranties made by the manufacturer, who has sole responsibility for performing such warranties. A return authorization number must be issued by FMF Racing before product is returned. Returns must be sent back to FMF Racing freight prepaid. Proof of purchase, such as a copy of the original invoice, must accompany all warranty claims. Warranties will be honored to the direct purchaser only.