DynoJet Power Commander III USB for Kawasaki Vulcan Mean Streak VN 1600
- Fits 2004-2008 models.
- The Dynojet Power Commander plugs inline with your bike’s stock fuel injection system. It uses OEM (original equipment manufacturer) style connectors making installation easy and quick. The Power Commander III USB allows a full range of fuel adjustment, as much as +/- 100% over stock. Adjustments can be made either with a Windows based computer or by using the face plate mounted button adjusters. No permanent changes are made to the bike’s system. Once the unit is removed the bike reverts to its stock settings.
- Hassle free USB communication - The Power Commander USB will instantly and automatically connect to the Power Commander Control Center software once it is installed. Simply "power up" the unit and connect the supplied USB cable to the computer and PCIII USB.
- Onboard notes storage - The PCIII USB stores the notes from the map in the onboard memory. This makes it easy to see exactly which map is loaded. The notes, just as the map itself, are automatically retrieved upon connecting to the unit.
- Individual cylinder adjustment - All PCIII USB units have a "cylinder trim" adjustment feature that allows you to "offset" fuel to one or more cylinders. Additionally, for advanced users, the PCIII USB allows individual cylinder mapping. Now each cylinder can be mapped individually throughout the entire rpm/throttle position range.
- Easier to use "button adjustment" mode - The button adjustment has been made easier by introducing a "startup delay". This lets the user have enough time to start the bike and then switch the PCIII USB into "button adjust" mode. The ranges of the buttons are now displayed in the software. Simply connect the unit to the computer and press one of the buttons. Their ranges are shown on the screen.
- Dynojet supports the Power Commander product line with the worlds largest map database. They work with all of the leading exhaust manufacturers from around the globe to bring you pre-tested settings for your motorcycle. No guesswork on your part. Every map that they offer was tested and developed on one of their multiple in house Dynojet Dynamometers using their patented Tuning Link software. New maps are developed weekly for all popular applications.
- This model also features an expansion port for future add-on modules from DynoJet.
- *California warning: The California Air Resources Board ("CARB") does not permit the use of aftermarket products that remove or alter OEM emission control devices unless certified by CARB, other than for racing vehicles on closed courses. This product is legal for use ONLY in Competition Racing Vehicles and is Not legal for use on public roads, streets, or highways. If your shipping address is inside California we will contact you and request that you sign and return a "Race Use Only" disclaimer. You will also have the option of cancelling the transaction with a full refund.
JC Motors Part# 215-411
Dynojet Manufacturer Warranty