Rigid E Series 40" LED Light Bar
Regular Price: $1,299.99
Spring Sale: $1,234.99
- The E Series is the original Rigid Industries light bar. It features two rows of LED's and puts out the most light per linear inch. The E series lights are available in 3 different beam patterns, flood, spot and combo so no matter what type of lights you need or want, Rigid has E Series product for you.
- One nice thing about the E series is that they come with the necessary mounting hardware. You will not need to purchase a separate cradle unless you have special mounting requirements.
- With a 50,000+ hour life, hybrid optics, and Rigid's limited lifetime warranty, the Rigid Industries E-Series is an ideal light when you want pure lumen output.
- The Rigid Industries E-Series, LED flood light has 80 LED's that emit up to 15800 raw lumens while only consuming 169.9 Watts.
- The flood beam spread is approximately 20 degrees, or 150 feet to either side.
- Rigid completely redesigned the E Series in 2011 to utilize the latest in LED technology from leading manufacturers like Cree & Osram.
- Rigid Industries has become the leader in off road LED lights due to their patented optic systems.
- The optics on the lights ensures that the light emitted from each LED is reflected at the correct angle so that the light shines where you want and need it most.
- The 40" Rigid flood light is engineered, designed and assembled in the United States using only the highest quality components.
- The components such as the heat sink, driver, and actual LED are engineered to work together to give you the highest light output over the course of the life and ensures that your LED off road light will last 50,000+ hours while taking the abuse that comes from off road driving.
- Engineered, Designed & Assembled in the USA.
- 15800 Raw Lumens.
- 20 Degree Flood Beam.
- 10 Degree Spot Beam
- Rigid's Patented Hybrid Optic System.
- Goretex Breather.
- Unbreakable Polycarbonate Lens.
- 6063 Aluminum Extrusion.
- Durable UV 3800 Polyester Powercoat.
- Sealed Deutsch Connector.
- 50,000+ Hour Lifespan.
- IP68 Certified Against Dust & Water Intrusion.
- Over Voltage & Over Current Protection.
- -40 to 145 degree Operating Temperature.
- Watts: 169.9
- AMP Draw: 11.8
- LED's: 80
- Lumens: 15800
- 42.875"L x 3.75"D x 4.25"H
- Electronically Protected against RFI/EMI Interference.
- Includes mounting bracket / hardware and plug-n-play switch.
- Click here for the Rigid E Series 40" Information Sheet
Rigid Industries Manufacturer Warranty