GMZ Sand Stripper Rear Paddle Tire
- The New GMZ Sand Strippers are designed specifically for the Side X Side market to be used in the sand dunes. These tires were tested in the Southern California’s local desert.
- The Sand Stripper tires increase the performance of these machines in small sand areas to the biggest sand dunes in the world. They create an amazing amount of floatation and keep you up on top of the sand with great turn ability and traction.
- These tires are all 6 Ply rated radial construction tires.
- GMZ makes special wider wheels with sand offsets built and designed for these tire to maximize the Sand Stripper performance.
- For the 28x15-14 Rear Sand Tire there are two choices in the Sand Stripper tires. There is the standard Sand Stripper that is a 14 paddle stagger cut that can be for standard to lower powered cars or for more fun sliding the rear of the car around with great floatation. The 14 paddle stagger cut has ¾ tall paddles and hooks up great in the sand. Tire Weight 20.5 lbs.
- The 28x15-14 Rear HP Sand Stripper tire is the same size tire with more paddle that is taller than the standard Sand Stripper. The HP is more aggressive and has more grip over the standard Sand Stripper model. Designed for the higher powered machines with more horse power this tire has 14 full length paddles that measure 1 1/8” tall.
- A lot of the difference in the two rear tires is driver preference and the machine itself. Tire Weight 21.7 lbs
- Wheels not included.