Wiseco Pro Lite 2-Stroke Single Piston Kit Yamaha AT3 / DT 125 / IT 125 / MX 125 / Tri-Moto YT 125
Fits Yamaha AT3 1973, DT 125 1974-1981, IT 125 1980-1981, MX 125 1974-1976 and YT 125 Tri-Moto 1980-1985 models.
- Wiseco leads the performance aftermarket by producing the highest quality forged pistons for Dirt Bikes, ATVs, Snowmobiles, Outboard Marine and Motorcycles right here in the USA. Wiseco is unique because they forge all of their own pistons in house, and produce all of their own forge tooling right here in the USA. This allows them to control all aspects of their manufacturing process from raw bar to skirt coating finished parts.
- In addition, in-house dyno testing gives Wiseco the ability to develop state-of-the-art technology such as new shapes, coatings and components, and lead the industry through rigorous R&D. Linking all segments of Wiseco's organization through design, testing, manufacturing and distribution allows them to fulfill market needs with minimum lead-times.
- Extreme racing conditions demand the strength and toughness that only forged pistons can offer. Compared to cast pistons, forgings are tougher and more durable, and will stand up to the abuse that high performance motorsport applications require. Most castings are brittle, have no grain structure and tend to fail catastrophically when the material yield strength is exceeded. Forgings have condensed grain that is aligned to the features of the part, which produces higher mechanical properties and resistance to impact and fatigue. Each forging is designed to optimize the strength-to-weight ratio and maximize performance.
Lightweight forging for instant throttle response and maximum torque.
Computer engineered piston skirt profiles provide minimal cylinder wall friction.
Anti-detonation grooves and new ring, land diameter eliminates ring blow-by while maximizing engine performance.
Includes piston, ring set, wrist pin locks and circlips.
Oversize requires cylinder sleeving.
Top end bearing not included.
- Standard Bore +0.0mm | Displacement 123cc | Bore (Actual) 56.00mm
- Oversize Bore +0.5mm | Displacement 124cc | Bore (Actual) 56.50mm
- Oversize Bore +1.0mm | Displacement 125cc | Bore (Actual) 57.00mm
- Stroke: 50.00mm
JC Motors Part # 236M05600
JC Motors Part # 236M05650
JC Motors Part # 236M05700