Wiseco Pro Lite 2-Stroke Single Piston Kit Suzuki RM 250 / RMX 250
Fits Suzuki RM 250 1989-1995 and RMX 250 1989-1998 models.
- Wiseco leads the performance aftermarket by producing the highest quality forged pistons for Dirt Bikes, ATVs, Snowmobiles, Outboard Marine and Motorcycles right here in the USA. Wiseco is unique because they forge all of their own pistons in house, and produce all of their own forge tooling right here in the USA. This allows them to control all aspects of their manufacturing process from raw bar to skirt coating finished parts.
- In addition, in-house dyno testing gives Wiseco the ability to develop state-of-the-art technology such as new shapes, coatings and components, and lead the industry through rigorous R&D. Linking all segments of Wiseco's organization through design, testing, manufacturing and distribution allows them to fulfill market needs with minimum lead-times.
- Extreme racing conditions demand the strength and toughness that only forged pistons can offer. Compared to cast pistons, forgings are tougher and more durable, and will stand up to the abuse that high performance motorsport applications require. Most castings are brittle, have no grain structure and tend to fail catastrophically when the material yield strength is exceeded. Forgings have condensed grain that is aligned to the features of the part, which produces higher mechanical properties and resistance to impact and fatigue. Each forging is designed to optimize the strength-to-weight ratio and maximize performance.
Dedicated forging for lightweight and superior strength.
Race ready dome design for improved combustion flow.
ArmorGlide skirt coating provides reduced friction (racing applications only).
Piston kit includes piston, rings, wrist pin and circlips.
Oversize requires cylinder sleeving.
- Standard Bore +0.0mm | Displacement 246cc | Bore (Actual) 67.00mm
- Oversize Bore +0.5mm | Displacement 251cc | Bore (Actual) 67.50mm
- Oversize Bore +1.0mm | Displacement 253cc | Bore (Actual) 68.00mm
- Oversize Bore +2.0mm | Displacement 257cc | Bore (Actual) 69.00mm
- Stroke: 70.8mm
- NOTE: Cylinder sleeving required
- NOTE: Cylinder replating required
- NOTE: SCEM Cylinder
JC Motors Part # 642M06700
JC Motors Part # 642M06750
JC Motors Part # 642M06800
JC Motors Part # 642M06900